Global edtech company Snapplify will launch free e-library technology, educational resources and time-saving teaching tools in Australia.
The company has also expanded into Africa and the UK, where Snapplify has offices.
Research suggests that the work of Australian teachers has not only intensified in recent years, but that they have higher workloads and fewer resources than their global counterparts.
“Our edtech solutions have been designed to meet the challenges facing educational institutions – which means that we have focused on improving access to high-quality content and resources; ensuring making teaching materials accessible offline; equipping schools with built-in literacy intervention tools; and perhaps most importantly, saving teachers time so they can do what they do best. better: teach,” said Snapplify CEO Wesley Lynch.
“Snappify’s technology is widely applicable and is already used by thousands of educational institutions (from primary to tertiary) in over 25 countries.”
With increased access to educational content and resources, more than 100,000 teachers are using Snapplify solutions to promote reading, develop 21st century skills and save time.
Snapplify’s edtech solutions enable educators and institutions to:
- Buy and sell teacher-created resources through Snapplify’s Teacha! resource market for teachers and parents;
- running a free digital library alongside integrated science-backed literacy and reading skills development programs;
- provide student access on and off campus and enable students to read and learn offline, on any device;
- increase the accessibility of learning materials with accessibility features, including text-to-speech, large print, and dyslexic fonts;
- use analysis to identify gaps and inform teaching strategies;
- centralize user management with single sign-on solutions, while supporting the institution’s existing active directory systems with identity management;
- make it easier to adopt e-learning by integrating with their favorite tools: from Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams to Moodle, Canvas, D2L Brightspace, Blackboard and hundreds of other LMSs.